Wine Monte dei Cocci Primitivo P.G.I. 2020
Italian Wine Primitivo P.G.I. 2020
- Winery: Tenute Girolamo
- Variety of grapes: 100% Primitivo
- Production area: Hills of upper Salento
- Soil characteristics: Calcareous mixed red earth
After a soft maceration and subsequent fermentation in truncated conical French oak vats, it is matured in French oak barriques for 6 months. The process is completed with bottle aging for 6 months.
- Color: Bright, intense red with violet reflections
- Bouquet: Hints of wild berries and spicy with floral notes
- Taste: Tannic, full, velvety and decisive
- Food and wine pairings: To be combined with meat dishes of Mediterranean cuisine
- Serving temperature: 16 ° – 18 ° C
- Alcoholic degree: 14% Vol
- Format: 750ml
- ✔️ Fast delivery within 5 business days
- ✔️ Free shipping throughout EU for orders over € 180. In the UK and Switzerland for orders starting from €290.