Travailler avec nous
Si vous aimez la bonne nourriture, que vous prenez soin de votre bien-être et que vous recherchez la qualité, vous savez déjà combien il est important de pouvoir compter sur des aliments naturels, authentiques et bien faits. Cela signifie que nous avons une belle chose en commun : nous pensons que ce que nous mangeons ne doit pas seulement être bon, mais aussi bénéfique, sain. Un véritable nutriment.
En vous rapprochant du monde d’Oilalà, vous pouvez faire en sorte que les huiles et les condiments de cette catégorie arrivent sur les tables des gourmets du monde entier. C’est l’élan que nous recherchons chez les personnes qui veulent travailler avec nous. Si vous vous reconnaissez dans ce portrait, vous trouverez ici les opportunités du moment
This position will coordinate closely with the sales department in the creativity of related campaigns, assist with the media advertising schedule and budget, support the brand’s long-term strategy, and evaluate product positioning. The position also requires working collaboratively with our Technical Service, Customer Service, Production Managers, Purchasing, and business management personnel to properly implement and manage the collateral developed into the company-wide procedures.
- Coordinate, design, and produce a variety of branded marketing material which may include, but is not limited to: Brochures, print and digital ads, trade show graphics, newsletters, e-mail communications, instruction manuals, product labels, website graphics, and promotional materials.
- Able to collaborate and consider the overall corporate marketing objectives to ensure the brands are progressing in alignment with ‘big picture’ corporate initiatives.
- Update public facing product websites and associated dealer database using a custom content management system.
- Proactively overseeing projects from concept to completion.
- Work with the customer base directly on special project requests in a professional and courteous manner.
- Manage internal and external communications to ensure successful representation of the branded product lines.
- Co-manage social media posts on multiple corporate pages (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and YouTube).
- Work collaboratively to provide our outside content marketing team direction to align their efforts with corporate strategies.
- Able to work well with outside vendors, obtain quotes and pricing, and place orders through purchasing as needed.
- Help coordinate special events hosted to support the branded product lines.
- Effectively manage working design files on a shared server space.
- Capable of responsibly accessing files and maintaining productivity remotely due to occasional company-related travel or work from home scenarios.
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- Minimum of 3 year of related work experience required
- Fluent in English
- Resident in the Bari and BAT Apulian provinces
- Exhibit a keen eye for page layout and other creative comprehension
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of marketing trends and product branding
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Well-developed interpersonal communication skills
- Ability to meet deadlines and perform independently, while managing multiple projects
- Ability to collaborate within a team environment
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud graphic design software and standard Microsoft Office products
- Solid work ethic while maintaining a professional appearance and manner
- Permanent address exclusively in the province of BAT / BA
Develop and maintain an efficient, cost effective export operation. Measure plan to actual and develop and implement corrective action, as necessary. Develop and implement information and administrative systems to support export services and programs. Maintain all facilities and equipment. Develop relationships with local vendors. Train and develop staff to achieve maximum efficiency and effectiveness.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and direct export department team members to perform all assigned operations functions.
- Ensure compliance with government regulations (TSA, US Customs, etc.).
- Develop and implement measures, standards, and operational processes to ensure high quality services for customers.
- Perform regular evaluations of results accomplished.
- Ensure the accuracy of data and conduct accurate review and closeout of files.
- Implement continuous improvement plans and actions to ensure steady progress is made in export documentation, customer relations, rating, quoting, booking, tracking, and invoicing activities.
- Maintain courteous, prompt, and efficient customer relations.
- Negotiate shipping rates and submit to Branch Manager for approval when necessary to be competitive.
- Oversee the routing and rating of all export shipments booked.
- Oversee the pick-up and transfer of shipments with appropriate partners.
- Ensure compliance with Hazardous Materials regulations.
- Ensure export documentation is accurately processed, distributed, and released to steamship lines, airlines, freight forwarders, customers, and agents in a timely manner.
- Develop and maintain successful relationships with local vendors (e.g., steamship line representatives, airlines, freight forwarders, customs brokers, local pickup and delivery companies, regional trucking companies, line haul providers).
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, engineering, international transportation and logistics, or related degree.
- 4 to 6 years operational experience in Food and wine export sales
- Knowledge and skill in import/export documentation requirements and preparation.
Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills (written and verbal).
- Effective organization and project management skills.
- Demonstrated successful leadership, supervisory, negotiation, and customer satisfaction skills.
- Ability to effectively resolve customer complaints and problems and restore or maintain business.
- Knowledge and skill in mainframes and PC’s, spreadsheets and databases (Microsoft Excel and Access).
- Ability to work effectively in a business environment characterized by complexity, ambiguity and rapid change, with minimal supervision.
- Permanent address exclusively in the province of BAT / BA
Noatum Logistics Overview
To serve the surging demands of our customers worldwide, Oilalà is enhancing our global sales capabilities. Join our growing team of professionals as we strengthen and expand our core international business. We are a growing global olive oil producers with exciting career opportunities With operations in Asia, Europe, North America, and South America, Oilalà provides you significant opportunities to enhance your career. As you gain experience, develop new skills, and take on greater responsibilities, Oilalà offers you the opportunity to grow with us.